Curamericas Global, Inc. (CGI) strictly adheres ot the Donor Bill of Rights, including those statements related to protecting the privacy of our donors. CGI does not rent, share, or sell our lists to anyone outside the organization for any reason.
CGI is constantly striving to build long lasting relationships with you, our customers and business partners. In our effort to provide excellent service, we occasionally require information about you, such as your name and e-mail address, when you visit our site. This is necessary for access to particular areas, correspondence, providing subscriptions, and so forth. CGI respects your right to privacy and will let you know why we need such information and how it will be used.
1. COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY. CGI is committed to complying with relevant laws and respecting high standards in handling our own and our clients’ data. We recognize the importance of protecting personal data and individual privacy and would like to assure you that we will not collect personal information from you unless you provide it to us and will not provide or sell your name and address to outside vendors. Your information will be protected as described unless the specific web page says otherwise.
3. OPT-OUT POLICY. Users are provided with the opportunity and ability to “opt out” of either providing personal or professional information to us or receiving communications from our Partners and us. We respect your right to privacy and offer you the opportunity to browse our Site without the need to provide private information, unless specifically required.
4. SITE STATISTICS. CGI intends to give you as much control as possible over your personal information. However, we do keep track of the domains that users visit. As you browse our Site, CGI’s web servers anonymously collect information about your visit, not about you personally. We monitor statistics such as how many users visit our site and what pages they visit, from which domains users come, and which browsers are used to visit our site. We analyze this data to allow us to constantly improve the value of the Web site and to monitor its performance.
Such information may also be saved in an encrypted format or in internal systems that are protected by a firewall system. We store and process your personal information on our computers in North Carolina. We protect your information using physical, technical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, or unauthorized access. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls, physical access policies to the data, and information access authorization policies.
7. WHISTLEBLOWER POLICY It is the intent of Curamericas Global, Inc. to adhere to all laws and regulations that apply to the organization and the underlying purpose of this policy is to support the organization’s goal of legal compliance. The support of all employees is necessary to achieving compliance with various laws and regulations. An employee is protected from retaliation only if the employee brings the alleged unlawful activity, policy, or practice to the attention of Curamericas Global, Inc. and provides Curamericas Global, Inc. with a reasonable opportunity to investigate and correct the alleged unlawful activity. Read full policy here.
8. RECORDS RETENTION & DESTRUCTION POLICY Curamericas Global, Inc. takes seriously its obligations to preserve information relating to litigation, audits, and investigations. The Sarbanes-Oxley Act makes it a crime to alter, cover up, falsify, or destroy any document with the intent of impeding or obstructing any official proceeding. Read full policy here.
For questions regarding this policy statement, to review your personal information that is collected or request corrections, or if you feel Curamericas Global is not following this policy, please contact the staff of Curamericas Global at:
318 W. Millbrook Rd. Suite 105
Raleigh, NC 27609