Curamericas Global provides volunteer opportunities at our project sites in Guatemala, Bolivia and Kenya. All of our trips offer a unique combination of service work, cultural immersion and touristy activities. Groups vary greatly, from high school students and churches to medical professionals and retirees. No experience or special skills are needed – everyone can participate!
Interested in joining us on a trip? Choose from several trips planned below or get a group together and select your own dates and location.
Upcoming Trips most open to all!
Kenya – Read more here.
- January 20 – 31, 2024
- June 22 – July 3, 2024
- May 25 – June 4, 2024
- October 19 – 29, 2024
Guatemala: Read more here
- Mach 9 – 18, 2024 – General and open to all!
- March 29 – April 9, 2024 Wake Med OB/GYN Nursing Check out the Flyer!
- April 20 – May 5, 2024 (Approximate) with the Duke School of Nursing — health students, nurses or other healthcare workers welcome to apply!
- July 20 – 29, 2024 – General and open to all!
- August 10 – August 25, 2024 (Approximate) with the Duke School of Nursing — health students, nurses or other healthcare workers welcome to apply!
You can be an anchor to your own trip. Let us know your availability and we can build a trip for you and your group.
Interested in starting or joining a trip? Fill out an interest form
Already going on a trip? Set up a fundraising page to support your trip!
All work teams depend on sufficient participation.
Stay Up-To-Date With Curamericas Global
We will not spam, sell or otherwise misuse your information!